DePaul University Theatre School > On Stage > Production History >
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- by Roald Dahl & Richard George
- based on the book by Roald Dahl
- directed by Rachel Slavick
- musical direction by Mark Elliott
- October 02, 2000 - December 01, 2000
- DEPAUL'S MERLE RESKIN THEATRE
- (312) 922 1999
- The cast features
LaCares Green, Meleah Veit, Brad Stevens, Maggie Fine, Brian Troyan, Jameela Aghili, Leemor Chaplin, Danielle Taddei, Josh Waters, Brian Swibel, LaTonya Davis, Julie Kline, Bridgette Shaw, Steve Haggard, Scott Jay, Matt Zeigler, Marisol Velez.
The production team includes scenic design by Elizabeth E. Schuch, costume design by Mary Ellen Park, lighting design by Jason A. Brown, and sound design by Barry Fungerburg.