DePaul University Theatre School > On Stage > Production History >
The Owl and the Pussycat Want to See
- by Sheila Ruskin & David Wood
- based on the verses and stories of Edward Lear
- directed by Ann Wakefield
- March 30, 2003 - May 23, 2003
- DEPAUL'S MERLE RESKIN THEATRE
- (312) 922 1999
- The cast features
Glenn Davis, Elise Lammers, Stephanie Bratnick, Melanie Wigton, Rebecca Morris, Micah lane, Seth Unger, Jayson Rackley, Jessica Campbell, Danielle Syslo, Matthew Pierce, Michael Cservenak, Bridget McCarty, Dylan Stewart.
The production team includes scenic design by Lindsay Theo, costume design by Ora Jewell-Busche, lighting design by Matt Gawryk, sound design by Brian R. Sherman, stage management by Anegla M. Harris.