DePaul University Theatre School > On Stage >
Symphony of Clouds
- by Margaret Larlham
- directed by Ann Wakefield
- Follow the adventures and joyful milestones in the life of young Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: boy genius, musical prodigy, and gifted composer. Discover how nature inspires and impacts Mozart, and how his family faces the acclaim, fame, trials, and tribulations of his early creative life in this story infused with music, dance, and a bit of magic.
- Recommended for all ages.
- January 13, 2015 - February 21, 2015
TUE, THU & FRI at 10 AM
SAT & SUN at 2 PM
- DePaul's Merle Reskin Theatre
- (312) 922-1999
- Themes: Biography; Classical Music and Composition; Family; Happiness and Growing Pains; Health and Illness; History; Nature
The cast features
Leo Chappell (Fortissimo), Christian Cook (Leopold), Jalen Gilbert (Legato), Audrey Gladson (Constanza), Jeri Marshall (Empress), Paola Sanchez (Staccato) Lily Rosenzweig (Anna Maria), Sophia Tew (Nanner), and Wesley Toledo (Mozart).
The production team includes scenic design by Jack Magaw, costume design by Sydney Dufka, lighting design by Anthony Forchielli, sound design by David Samba, dramaturgy by Dylan Fahoome, and stage management by Dana Stringer.
1/17: USO of Illinois Day—US Armed Forces personnel & their families can reserve up to four free tickets. Visit www.tixfortroops.org
1/17: Opening Day Autograph Session with the cast following the performance
2/8: Special Sunday performance (2 PM)
2/5 & 2/14: Post-Show Discussion
Accessibility Services and Interpreted Performances:
If you or your child require wheelchair accessible and/or companion seating, or have any other hearing or vision needs, please let us know when you reserve your tickets so that we can make sure you visit to our theatre is an excellent one. Discounted tickets are available for patrons with disabilities, and their guests.
Performances Interpreted in American Sign Language & Assisted Listening Devices:
Performances Interpreted in American Sign Language & Assisted Listening Devices: The performances of Symphony of Clouds on 2/6 (10 AM) and 2/8 (2 PM) will be interpreted in American Sign Language. Call TTY (773) 325-7975. We also offer Sennheiser Infra-red personal listening devices for each performance at DePaul's Merle Reskin Theatre. These assisted listening devices are available to patrons upon request.
Audio Description Services: